Monday, June 17, 2013

Howdy

Hey there,
They call me Buca here at Zelda VN and I decided it was about time I introduced myself. I joined a month or two ago way back when they were re-designing Link and Navi. I wanted to join mainly cause I liked the idea of Zelda themed monster girls but I also help out with the script. Normally I keep my work to myself until its sent out with the finished product but seeing as how the team was encouraging me to be more active here and also cause I'm introducing myself, I thought I'd show you one of the monster girls I helped work on when I joined.
This is the Keese girl in game sprite size

I took charge of this particular drawing however it was a team effort that really made it what it looks like now. I'll try to find the time to post more of my work on this blog but to be honest I'd rather show more concept art than finished work. Feel free to rip on this drawing, and I mean really insult it! Spit on it, yell its flaws out, show me your disgust, it feels Sooooo Good.

5 comments:

  1. The thighs look very two-dimensional compared to the armfeet, which themselves look very odd, and the vagina looks misplaced. That said, I totally dig the MGQ influences and the delicious flat chest.

    Question: are the bosses going to be fuckable? I'm expect Twinrova to, but what about the others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post alone has more character than the rest of the blog combined Buca. You should be our new representative.


    Charles: Unlike regular monsters, which have both a normal and monster girl version, all bosses and mini bosses will be monster girls (aside from Ganondorf). So yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as ling pointed out, ur post is very very offical. If i didnt have a girl of my own, I would totally go gay for that officialness ;P

    ReplyDelete